What we do
Our team has been trimming out residential homes and commercial buildings all over the Northwest Arkansas area for over 40 years combined. Whether you’re a home builder or a home owner, quality pays. Our craftsmanship helps build the reputation of our numerous home builders, because home owners love and appreciate the beauty and long-lasting quality of an Integrity Distributors Inc. trimmed home.
Wanting to exceed the needs of our customers, we pay extra attention to the details of what the customer has in mind and has brought to the table. By offering a great selection of materials, we may present our ideas to help those whom have never built or remodeled before, smoothing out the process as much as possible.
Beyond our services of supplying material, we offer customers with free estimates, a one-on-one project walk-through, and final approvals to make sure we meet their expectations. Outside of our already established relationships, we always welcome referrals and walk ins and getting the opportunity to build and maintain a long term relationship with you and/or your company.
- Trim: A variety of different Profiles (crown, base, chair rail, flat stock, etc.) and Species (Finger Joint Pine, A-Grade Pine, Poplar, Oak, MDF, etc.)
- Doors: Interior (solid core and hollow core), exterior, fire rated. 6’8” and 8’0”, twin doors, pocket doors, front doors, barn doors and hardware.
- Built-Ins: Custom built-ins can be done from architectural blueprints, owners drawing or we can draft concepts (bookcases, locker benches, master closet built ins, etc.)
- Mantels: Custom made per job. Painted or Stained finishes.
- Shelving: Custom built to specifications. Painted or Stained finishes.
- Paneling or Wainscoting: There are a few different options to choose from; Shaker/Craftsman, Traditional/Contemporary, or Bead Board. Painted or Stained finishes.
- Customs: Beams, Shiplap, Mirror Frames, Screened in Porches, Full cased Windows and more.
- Flooring: Installation of your choosing from a selection of wood or tile flooring
- Stairs: From full oak treads to a simple handrail and balusters, makes for a great focal point in your home
- Baseboards & Crown Moulding
- Interior & Exterior Doors, Barn Doors, Pocket Doors
- Fullcase Windows
- Beams, Shiplap, Mirror Frames
- Wood & Tile Flooring
- Screened in Porches
- Balcony/Deck Railing
Call to inquire about additional services